Launch of the PAITool project website
AcrossLimits is currently taking part in the PAITool project (Practical AI Training Tool for Digital Transformation of SMEs) along with the Slovak Center for Digital Innovation (SCDI).The primary goal of PAITool is to develop and test new flexible opportunities for vocational education and training (VET) on AI, that will support SME staff in adapting to and enacting digital transformation. Through project activities, SME staff will learn how to incorporate AI systems and tools in their own business structure and gain a competitive edge in the market.
We are thus thrilled to present our new PAITool website – your window into the world of our EU-funded project!
Available in both English and Slovak, here you will be able to find out:
- How you can deploy artificial intelligence in your company
- About our e-learning platform
- More about our project & partners
Discover more here: https://paitool.eu.
One of the main outputs of the project is the development of an e-Learning Platform which hosts our PAITool course.
The PAITool course consists of the following modules:
- Artificial intelligence in industrial production
- Quality control in industrial production
- Predictive maintenance
- Energy management
- Marketing and sales support
- Online sales
- User and customer support
- Automation of non-manufacturing processes
You can access the course directly here: https://paitool.eu/courses/paitool-course/lessons/content/
Although primarily targeted at SMEs, elements of the course are useful to any company. Therefore, we urge you to try it out and give us feedback by filling in the form here!
How can you contribute to our project?
- Fill in our SME Digitisation Needs Survey which assesses the needs, limitations and obstacles that SMEs and their staff face in incorporating AI into their business as well as any knowledge gaps that the course may need to address.
- Attend one of our webinars introducing the training course – Details will be announced soon, so check out our Facebook page and LinkedIn page in the coming weeks for updates!
- Fill in our Qualitative Assessment of Employment Barriers survey.
- Carry out the course on the PAITool website and give us feedback.
- Express your interest to be on the shortlist of SMEs which will take part in the training by sending an email to [email protected].
- Express your interest to attend the Train-the-Trainers workshops to be held in late 2023 in Malta and Slovakia by sending an email to [email protected].
Register or recommend participants for the Upskilling Workshops to be held in late 2023 in Malta and Slovakia, targeted at unemployed or low-skilled workers who are seeking employment or newer opportunities for upskilling and adapting to the changing needs of the labour market, by sending an email to [email protected].