Privacy is very important to us. We invite you to read the following information carefully to learn how we treat and
protect the personal data we collect from you.
The Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 paragraph 7 of the GDPR is ACROSSLIMITS Ltd with registered offices at
Hilltop Gardens, Triq l-Inkwina, Naxxar NXR 2641, Malta.
ACROSSLIMITS, for the provision of the requested services, will process the following data in either electronic or
● Personal data such as your name and email address when contacting us through our contact form.
● Personal data such as your name, surname, email address, occupation/job title, age/date of birth, gender,
qualifications, nationality, address, phone number(s) and organization, as well as photographic and video
material (with your consent) during events hosted by AcrossLimits. This data may be shared on social
networks or organisational communication and may be denied/revoked at any time on written request.
● Aggregated data related to your visit to our website. This information can not be used to identify you but is
used in combination with other visit information in order to improve our services.
● Like all standard web sites, we may store and collect information in the form of cookies (a small amount of
data sent through your browser). This information is used to offer functionality such as improving website
load times and retaining information for auto-filling forms.
● Our web server collects and stores within a log file, technical information about you and your web browser.
This information may contain your IP address, browser software and version, Internet Service Provider
(ISP), referring/exit pages, date/time stamp and web page clicks.
● We may use third-party software in order to provide some services. In such cases, please refer to the
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The data you provide will be used for purposes related to the management of Data Controller activities: provision of
training courses, consulting activities, management of Mobility Projects and allow us to communicate and update you
about the initiatives of AcrossLimits and of the companies of the group.
Specifically, your personal data is processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
a) With your consent for the purposes of services and, in particular, for:
● event communications.
● managing your administrative position (purchase of services, invoicing, collections, etc.)
● helping us improve technical assistance, customer care, our services and content;
● performing any aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis.
b) The Data Controller will use your data to protect its legitimate interests to:
● manage complaints and disputes, recover debts, prevent fraud and illegal activities
● exercise the rights and protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties for example the
right of defense in court;
● send you commercial communications to the email address you provided. Each email sent will allow you, by
clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further submissions.
c) For the fulfillment of legal obligations, your data will be used to comply with and fulfill the obligations provided for
by laws, regulations, community regulations, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities.
d) If you have given your separate consent, it will be valid for other non-service purposes, namely for:
● marketing purposes, ie for information via email, SMS, telephone calls with operator, notifications and
newsletters of partners;
● profiling purposes, to analyze your preferences and interests (such as your favorite content, your purchases
etc.), and offer you services, content, initiatives and customized commercial offers for you (with email, SMS,
telephone calls with operator, notifications and newsletters).
Your personal data will be processed for collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or
alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available,
alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Your personal data is subject to paper, electronic and automated processing and stored in databases.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL
Among the information we collect some are essential to the stipulation and administration of your contract, others
help us to offer you a better service, day after day. In particular:
● The provision of your personal data, processed for the purpose of service, is mandatory as it is necessary to
enroll in training courses and register on the site;
● The provision of your personal data, processed for other purposes, is optional. If you do not provide them,
this will not prevent you from using Acrosslimits’ services, but you will not be able to receive our commercial
communications and personalized offers
PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The Data Collector keeps and uses your personal data for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for
the purposes of the service and in any case for the prescription time required by law, for no more than 3 years from
the end of the relationship for marketing purposes; for the time of your consent and in any case not later than 36
months from collection, for the purposes of profiling. Subsequently, your data will be deleted or made anonymous and
processed for aggregate and anonymous statistical analysis
Your data will be shared only if strictly necessary. Your data is in fact accessible to:
● employees and / or collaborators of AcrossLimits, who contribute to creating, managing, maintaining and
improving all the services offered in their capacity as controller, processor or system administrators;
● service external providers that carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the data controller – in their
capacity as external processors – carrying out related, instrumental or support activities to those of
AcrossLimits, for example: technical management and maintenance of the contents of the website,
management of Information Technology systems, tax services, credit recovery, data processing services for
billing and filing of documentation relating to customer relations, etc.
The data Controller can communicate your data without your express consent for the purposes of services:
● to the judicial and / or control authorities at their request;
● to all other subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them, by law or by contract, to allow the
performance of the purposes described above (such as, for example, credit institutions, professional offices).
These subjects will retain your data in their capacity as data processors. In any case, we want to assure you that your
data will not be disclosed.
There is no transfer of data outside the European Union. If, in the future, for reasons exclusively connected to the
provision of the service (eg location of cloud servers in non-European countries by the appointed providers, sale of
services located in countries outside Europe etc.), your data should be subject to these transfers , AcrossLimits will
take appropriate safeguards, including adequacy decisions and standard contractual clauses approved by the
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; in particular, you may request access to
personal data concerning you, its correction or cancellation, or you may request limitation of processing and may
object to processing. You will also have the right to data portability and, if you wish to make a complaint, you can also
submit it to the personal data protection Authority.
Pursuant to Article 4 of the Regulation, AcrossLimits Ltd with registered offices at Hilltop Gardens, Triq l-Inkwina,
Naxxar NXR2641, Malta in the person of the Legal Representative, Angele Giuliano is the data controller of your
For communications or requests, the Company is reachable on email@example.com.
The updated list of our data processors is available at the offices of the data controller and available on the website
Every time you use our services, the data controller and third parties that work for us adopt appropriate and adequate
security measures to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, modification or destruction of your data,
pursuant to the provisions of the law applicable national law and the GDPR.
AcrossLimits in the course of events, could collect information from under-18s. In this case information must be
printed, signed by parents/guardians and / or by the tutors, and delivered in paper format during the registration
phase. This requirement is binding for access to our services.
The data controller does not knowingly use the service to process personal data relating to children under 16 for
In AcrossLimit’s sole discretion, this private policy may be changed from time to time without notification. Policy
changes take effect when the updated policy is posted to the website.