AcrossLimits is a dynamic SME based in Malta that offers creative technology solutions, and provides specialist consultancy services, to many European countries.
We are very active in various international programs covering diverse areas of interest which include: eLearning, eHealth, eGovernment, Entrepreneurship, digital culture and in the refinement of business models making them suitable for the upcoming single digital market.
We are currently looking for an IT project team leader to join our team on a part-time basis with the option to work flexible hours.
- Define, manage and help with the implementation of deliverables and tasks;
- Plan and monitoring deadlines and milestones for different projects;
- Leading and liaising with on-site and off-site technical people to implement the projects;
- Act as the person between business people and technical people to identify the project deliverables;
- Willing to travel on short business trips within Europe.
- Degree / diploma in computer science/ information technology;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good written and presentation skills;
- Organisation and time management skills.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to: [email protected]