project acronym: SMILE
project fullname: Network for Social and Market Inclusion through Language Education
sector: ICT in Education
programme: Life Long Learning Programme
about: The Network for Social and Market Inclusion through Language Education (SMILE) aims to gather partner organisations from the educational, labour and social sectors and explore in them opportunities for accommodation of LWUTLs for increasing competences and skills in order to boost competitiveness, enhance employability and reinforce social inclusion on European level.
LWUTL - Less Widely Used and Taught Languages
- WP1 - Project Management and Coordination
- WP2 - Research and Analysis
- WP3 - Workshops and Recommendations
- WP4 - National Events
- WP5 - National and European Dissemination
- WP6 - Exploitation of Results
- WP7 - Exploitation of Results
Although not WP leaders, we are involved in all workpackages.